Friday, September 10, 2004

Health Update.

Yeah, I know -- long time, no post.

Well, after nearly three weeks with a cold that became bronchitis, I'm finally starting to feel better. My voice is still shot, but at least some energy is coming back. Sarah's had a little cough for a few days, so we're hoping it doesn't get any worse than that.

School is back in session here at ULV, so I've been busier than ever. To make this start of the school year a little more hectic, though, is the fact that one of our regular faculty members is on sabbatical now and his replacement is a bit of a hard-nose. We'll see how long that lasts.

Other than that, not much to report, other than that I'm really, really tired right now. Nap time can't come soon enough.

So, anyway, while I'm pulling myself together, enjoy this link to baseball geek paradise.

No comments: