Friday, November 18, 2005

My Own Friday Random 10.

Over at Occasional Fish, Fred likes to spice up the familiar Friday Random 10 music meme by listing the lyrics of the songs and having his readers guess them. Well, turnabout's fair play, here's my random 10 lyric list. The songs are the last 10 to have played on my iTunes shuffle, after I filtered out the instrumentals, confusing covers (both of which I have a lot of), and repeats of songs by the same artist from the same album (random shuffle, my ass!):

1. "You're given a flower but I guess there's just no pleasing you"
2. "Would you like to watch tv? Or get between the sheets? Or contemplate a silent freeway?"
3. "Are you ready for the Sucky-Sucky?"
4. "I’d be your lover, if you were there; Put your hurt on me, if you dare"
5. "You realize the sun doesn't go down, it's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round" [guessed by Fred.]
6. "Well I'm a high school grad I'm over 5 foot 3, I'll get a badge and a gun and I'll join the P.D."
7. "Bird in a flying cage you’ll never get to know me well"
8. "So get the morgue embalm the goner"
9. "My mind goes sleepwalking while I'm putting the world to right"
10. "Na de dil pardesi nu tainu nit da roona pai jau ga"

Needless to say, I'd be very surprised if my collective readership could guess them all. But give it a try!

No comments: