Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Life With My Strange Daughter, Part 4,172.

So, the other day as I was getting dressed, Sarah was relaxing on our bed when I noticed that, well... she made a pretty stinky mess in her diaper. I told her to wait until I was finished, and then I would change her. She agreed, but then a couple moments later said, "My poopie all gone!"

"Well, where'd it go?" I asked.

"Up in the sky!" she said excitedly, pointing heavenward.

Hoo-kay, I thought. I can roll with that.

But then she started gazing into our bedside reading lamp (it was turned off, of course) as if it was a telescope. "I see my poopie!" she exclaimed, pointing off in the distance out the window.

Later, as I was changing her diaper, she made a point of telling me that it contained not only her poopie, but peanut butter as well.

Yum yum!

No comments: