Friday, July 27, 2007

Milestone Trifle.

This is officially the 100th post since I moved Idle Musings over to Blogger. So, uh, "go me!" I suppose. If I was as on-the-ball about blogging about my personal life as I am about keeping up my other blogs, this would probably be the 1,000th post or something. But still, it is what it is.

Having said all that, it seems like there should be something more to say here, no matter how insignificant. So with that in mind (along with the fact that "The Simpsons Movie" opens today) I offer you this, my avatar from the movie's web site.

Not bad, given the somewhat limited options available. The Simpsonizer is out there, too, but I don't have any good pictures to feed into it right now.

Truth be told, I'm not all that fired up to see the movie. I like the show well enough, but I haven't watched it in years and my life doesn't really feel incomplete without it. Maybe I'll eventually watch it on video. Maybe.

No comments: