Wednesday, August 06, 2008

More Bloggy Diversions.

It's been a while, so I figured I'd share some of my new favorite blogs with you...

Passive-Agressive Notes
Those annoying little uptight notes your coworkers or roommates like to leave you can be an art form in themselves. This site gives them the proper appreciation they deserve, along with one of the most outright hilarious comment sections you'll ever see.
It's Lovely! I'll Take It!
Snarky musings on the best of the worst of real estate listing photos.
Cake Wrecks
More of the same, but this time taking aim at the professional cake industry.
Strange Maps
People will create odd or badly designed maps for any occasion. This blog takes a more scholarly approach to deconstructing them, with lots of interesting historical tidbits along the way.
Photoshop Disasters
When graphic design goes horribly wrong.
Wrong Side of the Art
An encyclopedic collection of trashy exploitation movie posters.
i am neurotic
Anonymous posters share their strange neuroses and compulsions. You are not alone.

And also, a couple of addictingly fun Flash games:
GlueFO
Mad Virus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore my new links. Next to FailBlog, these are my newest favorites! Thank you, DiscoBoy!
-DQ