Friday, May 05, 2006

What the World Needs Now...

...is for me to update this damn blog more often. But, barring that (which real life seems bound and determined to do), I can at least share some links with you all:

...is Gangsta Haiku, yo!

...is a new president. (Although this piece originally ran in the Boston Globe, I'm using the link to the reprint at Truthout, because reading it in the Globe's archives would require a paid subscription. And I love my readers too much to make them capitalist slave hoes.)

...is a happening new Dodgers blog, which is so much more entertaining and insightful than the official PR-department-approved Dodgers blog. (Remember: Kenny says don't panic!)

...is the happy fun times wrought by Dinosaur Comics, Toothpaste For Dinner and, most especially, Married to the Sea.

No comments: